domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

Being sad its a waste of time

Lately i feel myself done, tired and emotionally ruined. I'm trying to be independent, to be my own inspiration. I know I can watch a sunset on my own, and also know I'm a star with a lot of shine. But we lives in society, we are social animals who are hungry from approbation and that's not even the saddest part.
I miss so damn much my friends. I miss how they treated me, how safe i feel about myself with them. I never truly appreciate them as i should.

I kinda feel I betrayed myself and my friends with new people, and that sucks. New it's not always better. My value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see my worth. I'm done trying to please the people around me. From now will be just me against the world. 

And yes, I know being sad its a waste of time, but I love being sad, 'cause it's when I can shine the most, it's like my natural state of grace.